Friday, August 29, 2008

Meeting Kai's Teacher

So yesterday, we went to meet Kai's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Meyer. She is very sweet and Kai has decided that maybe kindergarten will be fun after all.....maybe. We are so fortunate, that the two boys who live in our neighborhood (John Riley and Zach) will be in the same class.


Kai's place at his table


Kai's cubby
(Daddy's glad that he has a frog, not a ladybug!)


Can you believe it???
Next year, Malia will be meeting her teacher!


Posing with Mrs. Meyer
(and Godzilla)


John Riley and Kai making silly faces

5 comments:

christy. said...

I love the blog! I can even read it on my blackberry! Haha and I can't believe how long Malia's hair is getting! I miss you guys so very much! This is great too cuz I can take the pics off of here to make my phone wallpaper! Hoping to make it out there soon! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am finally I am going to be able to see all these pictures of my sweet cuties. LOVE IT!!!! I cannot beleive how dang cute and big my sweeties are getting.

christy. said...

I notice Kai is sitting with two girls at his table. He can start making some lady friends already =]
haha - just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Rita, this is awesome!!! Can I hire you to maintain a Blog for my family also?!!! I hope you are loving your move to "The Cornfields". I know we sure do love that you are here!!! :)
Nettie

Momof2hapas said...

Kiki, I'm glad you can keep track of us on your crackberry....I mean blackberry! It's been too long since you've visited because Malia just got her hair cut. And Kai....well, you know he loves the girls....

Heather, you know I couldn't start my blog until I had the perfect name for it! How many ideas did I run past you??? And Phil didn't like ANY of them!!! ;)

Nettie, you might want to wait and see how responsible I am with my own blog, first. You of all people know how I am when it comes to following up on projects! And for all that we left behind in California, we have gained as much here.

Thanks for leaving your comments girls!