Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring

Hi all and sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I did want to take a minute to wish everyone a happy first day of Spring!

The tree in our front yard


Anyone want to come over for a BBQ?


We can eat on the deck and enjoy the view!


Gotta run so I can go unpack our Summer clothes......


7 comments:

Kiki said...

Hahaha!

Momof2hapas said...

Does that mean you're coming for dinner?

Kiki said...

I wish I could be there for dinner!
LOVE the new header by the way :)
Love you guys too!!!

Kiki said...

P.S. Someone is missing from your blog, by the way.
A certain skinny new dog that lives in your house, whom I miss very much...

Momof2hapas said...

Yeah, he's missing along with about a million other things I haven't blogged about yet! I'll do my best to get some more stuff posted, including the skinny dog who's not quite so skinny anymore....

Anonymous said...

I am rsvping for the BBQ!!! Now I just need to book my flight and well since your spring weather is very different from ours here in cali it looks like I need to go get some new clothes!! xoxo

Momof2hapas said...

Oh, just wait 10 minutes or so....the weather will probably be scorching by then! After all, it was nearly 70 degrees the day before it snowed....

In the meantime, I'll start up the BBQ!