In September 2006, we found ourselves moving from Southern California to Illinois. I'm still not quite sure how that happened but I'm glad it did. Welcome to a little corner of our world
I love God, my husband, my children, my family and friends, coffee, knitting, crocheting, gardening, Fall, Spring, sunny days, snow, and cooking.
Favorite Quotes
You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers. -John J. Plomp
If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Family-Forever, For Always, No Matter What
Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry
"I married you for better or for worse and I'm not giving up until better comes along."
To Do List
New list:
Purge Pack Repeat
Short Term:
Finish Coffee Table Sew Family Room Curtains (ok, I had someone else do this for me, but at lest they're done!) Finish Painting Master Bath Decorate Master Bath Paint and Hang Shelves in Dining Room Paint and Hang Chandelier in Dining Room
Long Term
Paint Master Bedroom Paint Kai's Room Paint Family Room/Kitchen
1 comment:
Hello CUTENESS!!! I wish we were there to see her dance!! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment