Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And We Say Goodbye to Another Baby Tooth

So Kai's second new tooth was almost completely in and the old one wasn't budging (sound like a familiar story?). This time, the tooth was barely loose and every I tried to wiggle it, Kai complained that it hurt. On the morning of October 6th, I finally decided to call the dentist and make an appointment to have it removed. Before I got the chance to call, Kai and Malia were messing around and I suddenly heard them laughing. From what I got out of them, it seems that Kai put the string to Malia's pajama pants in his mouth and Malia yanked it out. The result was quite a bit of blood and a very loose tooth! Talk about the old "tie a string around your tooth and pull" trick. Later that night, Kai pulled the tooth out on his own. Go figure!

No comments: