I have a bunch of Chrysanthemums that my cousin promised she would help me plant (don't worry Gina, I won't name any names) but they're still sitting on my porch so I had to water them. I was poking around the soil and was surprised to find that one of them was still really damp. So I started grabbing them to put them in a tray......and an enormous (damp) Bullfrog jumped out and startled me in a big way! After screaming, I called to the kids to come and see it. They had a blast trying to pick him up but he was so wiggly and squishy! We finally put him in a bucket and took him to the pond. Two huge hops and he was in the water. I'm not sure which one of us was more relieved!
Yet another adventure in the land of cornfields......
The Party of One
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment