Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A-P-P.......L-E-S

Malia's first field trip this year was to an apple farm. She came home from school one day and said, "I know how to spell apples! A-P-P.....L-E-S."

It turns out, she learned a little song to the tune of B-I-N-G-O. "There was a farmer had a tree and apples grew upon it. A-PPLES, A-PPLES, A-PPLES. Some apples grew upon it."

So we went to the apple farm, picked apples, had lunch, went to the petting zoo and played on the playground. Unfortunately, my camera battery was dying so I didn't get many pictures. Fortunately, one of the other moms let me use her camera, so as soon as I get those pictures, I'll post them.


Malia and her friend, Ella
They met last year at Thunderbird


These Geese were hysterical
They made so much noise trying to get attention


Malia being silly with her new friend Callie

No comments: