Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Different Kind of Before and After

No, I didn't finish the coffee table. I'm still waiting for Phil to change the sand paper on my sanding block. Pathetic, I know, but I just HATE touching sand paper. My mother taught me not to use the word hate, but seriously, I can't stand the stuff!

So, here's a before:

And after:

My hair had gotten ridiculously long:

It was definitely time for a change and I
missed having short, low maintainance hair

This is after I "styled" it myself.
A little more unstructured, a little more "me":

So what do you think? Honestly. Brothers and fathers who don't like short hair need not reply! LOL!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be happy to know that your brother (my father), who doesn't like short hair, actually said that it looks good on you. =]

Momof2hapas said...

SERIOUSLY???

WOW!

When did your "tag" change to lifesaroadtrip?

Anonymous said...

looks short....

Momof2hapas said...

.....is short.

Kiki said...

I'm leaving another comment to see if I can fix my tag...
Love you!

Anonymous said...

then I was right.

Sara said...

LOVE IT! It's funny--I was actually suprised when I first found your blog to see that your hair was long--it's been so long that I only knew you with short hair! It's sooo flattering!!

Anonymous said...

I Love it more each time I see it!!! And lets face it long or short on you so cute!! But I love the short so sassy!!!

Anonymous said...

Rita,
Going thru dome old papers from the Foss house today. 20 plus years old papers letters and t-shirts and vinyl records... found a birthday card to me from Rita and Wally.

Thought you might like that