Kai and Malia share responsibility for emptying the dishwasher and it is Kai's least favorite chore. He asked if he could wash the dishes instead so we gave it a test run tonight. He was very serious about doing a good job. It was so cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing up.
Malia wanted to help out too, so she cleaned the chairs and the table.
Here are some pictures of Kai playing with our remaining mouse, Poggle. What has happened to the rest of our pets? That's a post for another day......
4 comments:
Oh...they can come over and empty my dishwasher any time! BUT...they'll have to leave the pet at home!!!
oh yuck a mouse!! I admire you I can't do a mouse. No way no how!! :P
So why didn't we get Kai to do dishes while you guys were here? I can't believe you are making that sweet baby do dishes!! ha ha :) I can't wait for the girls to do them here!! :) We will have to have you bring Kai out for a visit to teach them!!
I miss you sooooooo much!! Love you
I love the "pirate mouse"--such a sweet boy thing to say!
Oh yes, and I dream of the day Averie can do dishes...(grin)
Hi! I got your email about the hospital gowns but I didn't have a way to reply. It didn't have your email address! I would love help! Thank you so much for emailing me! :) Sharon Swan, Heartfelt Couture
Post a Comment