Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Special Post for Kiki, Heather and Nettie

Phil read your comments under the post about meeting Kai's teacher and he has some responses for you. I also responded, but I did it on the comment page. Since Phil's response is a lot funnier than mine, I thought I'd post it here.

And now a word from Phil
:

Nettie, the jury is still out for me coming to cornfields (xoxo Phil the PHIL-ipino)...

Heather, help Rita remember, I'm the one that came up with our kids names...If I didn't, our kids would have been named Biff and Buffy or something like that...

But at least I got to taste some good "moonshine" out here...Never got that in SoCal...Also, Italian Beefs are awesome...Lou Malnati's pizza SUCKS!!! I haven't seen a good movie in months, since I lost my movie partner (we still have your room ready Kiki)...Coke is POP...Mom is MAAAA...Freeways aren't Free...I don't have a Pitbull, but a stinky bulldog...Snow is the best...I got a riding lawnmower and 9hp snowthrower...But none of this replaces SURFING damn-it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil,
I am still waiting patiently to get to come to those cornfields, and ride on the non-free freeways!!! :) I miss my Rita so much every day. I will admit that the pain has not subsided since you told me you were leaving. I am so happy that you guys are so happy there but I still can be sad. Can't wait to come and run in the cornfields..... ha ha ha just make sure you mow Phil and you wont have corn fields!!! HA HA

Momof2hapas said...

Well Heather,
I'm not waiting so patiently. Get out here already! And don't even get me started on what it was like for me to leave.....That could be a whole 'nother blog in itself.