Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Visit from the Toothfairie......Finally!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I've been neglecting the blog.....a lot has happened so let's get started on catching up!

Kai finally lost his tooth!!! After 7 weeks, it finally fell out. OK, OK, I pulled it out (that thing was hanging by a thread). So here it is.....

It looks so tiny!

Monday, September 15

There's barely a gap because the new
tooth is almost completely in.

Kai was so excited, he put the tooth under his pillow right away. The toothfairie came that night and left him a dollar along with some temporary tattoos and electric toothbrushes for both kids since it was Kai's first lost tooth. Now we're going through the same thing with the tooth next to it......to be continued, I guess.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud, happy and excited are not 3 emotions I'd normally associate with a tooth coming out. But mine always hurt a lot - - must have been Uncle Larry and those pliers....
Vic

Momof2hapas said...

You gotta realize that, after 7 weeks, that tooth practically fell out on its own! It didn't hurt that Phil tried to pry it out the night before. You know how it is....he "loosened" it for me. ;)